Language of instruction:
21-25, August 2023
NorRen Summer School 2023
The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), the Unversity of Bergen (UiB), and the University of Oslo UiO), invites all PhD-students working within the fields of energy to the Norwegian Research School in Renewable Energy (NorRen). The focus of the summer school 2023 will be on the green transtion in the industry sector. The program is under development, but stay tuned for updates!
What can you expect?
- Lectures by leading researchers and industry experts
- Excursions to relevant sites
- The opportunity to discuss with top scholars and experts, as well as with other summer school students from a wide range of disciplines
- A collaborative educational environment—participants will work in interdisciplinary groups throughout the week on a topical project
- Networking opportunities and social events
The course qualifies for 5 ECTS credits provided that the PhD-student do a pre-work assignment, contribute actively in the group work and write a final report.
- Participation fee: NOK 8000 – covers full board. In addition, the participants must cover their own travel to and from the summer school.
- For more information:
- A detailed program will be made available on the NorRen web page.